Saturday, November 18, 2006

oh my sweet teeth!

i can never forget this couple of days after i've had underwent my first surgical extraction of my right upper and lower molars better known as "wisdom teeth".

to tell u honestly, i couldn't do it the first time i saw my oral surgeon.why on earth will he begin with statements concerning complications? it made me doubt of his skills and capabilities...but after talking to my mahal and to the assistant who never leaves me, i was convinced that he was just telling me what conditions i have to expect after the operation.

It lasted for like 30-40 minutes for both of them and haven't exactly figured out it was done already...i was quite surprised it ended sooner as i expected. my right cheeks seemed bloated and i realized later, my teeth socket is bleeding so much...ssscarrrry!!!! grrrrrrr!

I really prayed a lot it would stop soon but it lasts for about 12 hours i think..the first few hours is really bothering me, very uncomfortable as the lower socket continued to bleed longer than i could bare. I could have gone to the doctor but i didn't. what i could remember is i whispered so many prayers and i believe it soothes me like a calm sea.

Now, its exactly 42 hours, 2 days, right? after that disturbing moments... im not petrified anymore...i am reassured by the tender-loving care given to me by my mahal...thank you so much mahal :) u made my day so wonderful even in my eerie moments... thank u also to ate amore, leah, macel, cathy and all of u who called me and keep in touch with me this moments of my life. It made me treasure ur friendship so much more than u could think of!

Please Lord comfort me as i go thru this healing process!
November 17, 2006 at 03:47 AM Permalink Comments (0)

No comments: